Visitor Guidelines Index
- Aiken Hounds
- Dog Walkers
- Entrances And Parking Areas
- Equestrians / Trail Riding Clubs / Seasonal Equestrians / Eventers
- Etiquette / Behavior / Yield Signage
- Field Trips (Educational)
- Film Crews
- Fishing / Game Hunting / Trapping
- For-Profit Activities
- Memorials / Memorial Services
- Metal Detectors
- Polo Ponies
- Prohibited Uses
- Scientific Use Policy
- Smoking / Fires / Firearms / Fireworks
- Special Events
- Tea Cottage Policy
- User Fees (Pedestrian And Equestrian)
- Visitors must stay on the existing trails as delineated on the map for safety reasons and to protect the fragile ecosystem from degradation.
- Visitors may not create new trails.
- The temporary marking of trails for special events and subsequent clean-up will be approved by the Hitchcock Woods Foundation. (If Hitchcock Woods Foundation staff members assist, the Hitchcock Woods Foundation will be compensated, plus direct costs.)
Please refer to pages 36-38 of the Management Plan.
Additionally, refer to Conservation Easement, page 136, Section 3f.
See guidelines for related topics / issues:
Aiken Hounds, Carriages, Equestrians, Etiquette / Behavior, Memorials, Pedestrians, Runners, Scientific Use Policy, Special Events, Volunteers