Etiquette / Behavior / Yield Signage
- All Woods visitors are expected to be courteous to others and to be respectful of the land, vegetation, and wildlife.
- All Woods visitors are expected to adhere to the rules stated on the “Yield” signs.
- This symbol of etiquette is depicted as follows:
- Yield symbol with the words “Always yield to” inside it
- “Trail Courtesy” above the “yield” symbol
- “Pause then Pass” below the symbol
See guidelines for related topics / issues:
Carriages, Dog Walkers, Dumping, Equestrians, Pedestrians, Prohibited Uses, Runners, Trails, Volunteers