Memorials / Memorial Services
- Monetary memorial donations can be made to the Hitchcock Woods Foundation.
- No physical memorials can be placed in the Woods.
- Memorial services can be held at Memorial Gate or the Tea Cottage only.
- Groups must register with and get permission from the Hitchcock Woods Foundation before conducting a memorial event in the Woods.
- Ashes may be spread anywhere in the Woods, but from trails only.
- Memorial services should not last more than one hour.
- Memorial service sites must be left in the condition in which they were found.
- Motorized vehicles are not allowed in the Woods.
- Audio equipment is not allowed in the Woods.
See guidelines for related topics / issues:
Carriages, Equestrians, Etiquette / Behavior, Exotics, Pedestrians, Prohibited Uses, Special Events, Tea Cottage Policy, Trails