Entrances and Parking Areas
- Off-street parking rather than on-street parking is recommended for safety reasons.
- Parked vehicles must not block main entrances to allow passage in case of an emergency.
- The Foundation has a kiosk located at every formal entrance to the Woods. Each kiosk includes a laminated map with an arrow indicating in red “You are here.”
- Foot paths created by private usage, especially where private property adjoins to the Woods, is discouraged. The Foundation cannot monitor the condition of these paths.
- The respective emergency 911 addresses for the entrances (not for mailing purposes) are as follows:
- 1700 Dibble Rd Aiken, SC 29801 (Rabbit Valley/near Railroad Crossing)
- 1770 Dibble Rd Aiken SC 29801 (Tea Cottage/across from Rhone Street)
- 263 Rubins Cottage Ln Aiken SC 29801 (Stable on the Woods, off of Dibble Rd.)
- 444 South Boundary Ave SW Aiken SC 29801
- 670 Coker Spring Rd SW Aiken SC 29801 *
- 540 Berrie Rd SW Aiken SC 29801 *
- 1120 Clark Rd SW Aiken SC 29801 *
*NO TRAILERS! Limited parking for small vehicles.
Parking for horse trailers is available at the 263 Rubins Cottage Ln entrance, (Stable on the Woods, off of Dibble Rd), and limited trailer parking along side the Aiken County Historical Museum wall is available on South Boundary Ave SW (South Boundary Ave SW entrance).